Valve / Rocker Cover Gasket for Proton Wira 1.5 4G91 DOHC
– Engine 1.5 4G91 DOHC
DOHC= DOUBLE OVER HEAD CAM
– Valve cover gasket also called a rocker cover gasket. It is usually made of rubber or cork.
– Valve cover gasket seals the valve cover to the cylinder head to prevent oil leaks.
– But over time, valve cover gaskets shrink, harden and start leaking oil. Oil leak into the spark plug tubes and cause misfires.
– Common signs of a faulty gasket include:
+ burning oil smell,
+ dirty valve cover,
+ oil leaks,
+ low engine oil,
+ rough-running engine that misfires.
– Product shape / configuration as shown in photos, however the colour may varies depending on production batch and materials composition. The manufacturer may change the product packaging from time to time without prior notice.