Front Lower Control Arm for Perodua Kancil
– Perodua Kancil (1994 – 2009)
– JTC450 or Equivalent
Brand: TRW or Equivalent
Special Terms and Conditions:
– NO WARRANTY will be provided for this product. This is due to the faulty part is often diagnosed
wrongly; and also the policy being set by the Original Equipments Makers/Genuine Parts Makers for such high sensitive parts.
– NO Claim, NO Return, NO Exchange, NO Refund will be entertained once the product is taken out from the original packaging.
– We will ONLY ship 100% NEW product, which is never been used or applied on any vehicle.
– Lower arm bush is included.
– The control arms on a vehicle are very important suspension component, as they are the component that links the spindle, hubs, and therefore wheel to the vehicle’s chassis. When they become worn it can cause problems for the vehicle that may compromise handling, comfort, and safety.
– Symptoms of bad control arm include:
+ Steering wheel vibration- If the bushings or ball joints in the control arm become excessively worn it can cause wheel shimmy, which may cause vibrations that may be felt in the wheel. The vibrations may increase as you accelerate and smoothed out once you are traveling at speed.
+ Steering wandering- Excessively worn ball joints or bushings can cause the vehicle’s steering alignment to shift, which may cause the steering to pull to the left or right when traveling down the road. This will require a constant correction from the driver in order to steer the vehicle straight.
Clunking noises- If the bushings or ball joints develop excessive play or looseness, this can cause them to knock during takeoff, or when the vehicle is traveling over rough terrain.
– Product shape / configuration as shown in Photos, however the colors may vary depending on production batch and materials composition.
More Product Info: