Front Rear Stab Bush Stabilizer Bar Bush – Proton Wira 1.3 1.5 1.6 1.8 – 2pcs
– Proton Wira (1993 – 2007)
Front Position (FRT)
Part Number: MB-844454 or MB-844455 or MB-844456 or Equivalent
ID: About 18mm or 19mm or 21.7mm
L: About 27mm or 26mm
Rear Position (RR)
Part Number: MB809356
Brand: Aftermarket Replacement Parts
– This item contains 2 pieces of Stabilizer Bar Bush for both Right and Left hand side application. (Item ini mengandungi 2 biji Stabilizer Bar Bush untuk aplikasi kedua-dua sisi kanan dan kiri.)
– Stabilizer Bar Bush located on the undercarriage of your vehicle and engineered to reduce road noise, absorb bumps and cracks in roads and deliver a softer ride, the stabilizer bar is supported with rubber bushings that keep the vehicle’s body from rolling as it navigates turns.
– Some of the common symptoms of a bad sway bar bushing or sway bar links going bad are:
+ clunking noise,
+ rattling noise,
+ knocking uneven noise road,
+ lack of stability when driving and noise going over speed bumps.
+ poor handling during turns.
– Product shape / configuration as shown in Photos, however the colour may varies depending on production batch and materials composition.