Ignition Plug Coil for Perodua Kenari Kelisa Viva – 3 PIN
– Perodua Kenari (2000 – 2009)
– Perodua Kelisa (2001 – 2007)
– Perodua Viva (2007 – 2014)
Part Number: 90048-52126 or Equivalent
– Price quoted for 1 piece, please purchase 3 pieces if you need a set of 3 pieces.
– We provide 6 MONTHS Warranty against manufacturing and materials defect. Buyer shall responsible for shipping charges for returns. Once the returned item is received and inspected, 100% of the product purchased price will be refunded within 3 working days. The refund does NOT include outgoing shipping charge.
– An ignition coil (also called a spark coil) is an induction coil in an automobile’s ignition system that transforms the battery’s low voltage to the thousands of volts needed to create an electric spark in the spark plugs to ignite the fuel.
– The item should be inspected thoroughly and repaired by experience mechanic as the below faulty parts are often diagnosed wrongly:
+ Spark Plugs,
+ Plug Wires / Cables,
+ Ignition / Plug / Distributor Coil,
+ Throttle Body
+ Other Electrical System Related Parts (i.e. Wiring, Connectors, Relays etc)
+ Other Fuel System Related Parts (i.e. Filter, Pump, Injector etc)
– Product shape / configuration as shown in photos, however the colour may varies depending on production batch and materials composition. The manufacturer may change the product packaging from time to time without prior notice.