Front Stabilizer Link Kit (Sate)- Proton Saga, Iswara, Wira, Satria
– Proton Saga MPI / Knight (1985 – 1991)
– Proton Saga Iswara (1992 – 2003)
– Proton Saga LMST (2003 – 2008)
– Proton Wira (1993 – 2007)
– Proton Satria (1995 – 2005)
Brand: Aftermarket Standard Replacement Parts
Length: Approximate ? mm
– Please verify the shape and configuration of your defective part against the published product photos and dimensions to ensure the correct product is being ordered.
– Price quoted for 1 pair (2 pieces), for both Left and Right Hand side application.
– We provide 3 months Warranty against manufacturing and materials defect. Buyer shall responsible for shipping charges for returns. Once the returned item is received and inspected, 100% of the product purchased price will be refunded within 3 working days. The refund does NOT include outgoing shipping charge.
– Stabilizer bar links also referred to as anti-roll bars or sway bar links. Their purpose is to provide a stabilizing amount of structural support to protect you when you make aggressive turns. On a hard turn, you will feel body ‘roll’ occur where the vehicle weight leans toward the outside of the turn.
– Symptoms of Bad or Failing Stabilizer Bar Links
+ Clunking or rattling noises from the tire area.
+ Poor handling or loose steering wheel.
+ Check during tire replacement or suspension inspection.
– Product shape / configuration as shown in Photos, however the colour may varies depending on production batch and materials composition