Front Absorber Mounting Depan for Proton Wira Satria – 2biji
– Proton Wira (1993 – 2007)
– Proton Satria Old (1995 – 2005)
Brand (Jenama) :
Normal : Aftermarket Standard Replacement Parts
Premium : TRT or Ashimori or TCA or Equivalent
– We provide 3 months Warranty against manufacturing and materials defect. Buyer shall responsible for shipping charges for returns. Once the returned item is received and inspected, 100% of the product purchased price will be refunded within 3 working days. The refund does NOT include outgoing shipping charge.
– Absorber Mounting also called Strut Mount. It’s a component that attaches the suspension absorber / strut to the vehicle. It insulates the tire noise & vibrations from the vehicle. Many front absorber mounting also contain a bearing or bearing plate that serves as the steering pivot.
– Worn absorber mounting / strut mounts or bearing plates can adversely affect vehicle handling and safety as they are an important component of the suspension system.
– Worn absorber mounting can cause vibrations. Worn absorber mounting allows the wheel tire combo to literally bounce rapidly and causing oscillation which induces wheel shake.
– Because absorber mounting is a normal wear and tear item, so it is always recommended to replace the mounts when you are changing absorber / struts.
– Vehicle alignment is required after replacing a absorber mounting / strut or mount for ensuring the vehicle stays aligned.
– Product shape / configuration as shown in Photos, however the colour may varies depending on production batch and materials composition.