Front Lower Control Arm for Proton Iriz – NEW
RM130.00 – RM250.00
– Proton Iriz (2014 – Present)
Brand: No Specific Brand (Aftermarket Standard Replacement Parts) – Depending on Stock Availability
– ALP-92262R-1 or Equivalent (Right Hand Side)
– ALP-92262L-1 or Equivalent (Left Hand Side)
– Lower arm bush is included.
– Please note that this product comes with Left Hand Side and Right Hand Side variations. Please ensure the product position has been chosen correctly when placing the order.
– Price quoted for only 1 side.
– We provide 3 months warranty against manufacturing and materials defect. Buyer shall responsible for shipping charges for returns. Once the returned item is received and inspected, 100% of the product purchased price will be refunded within 3 working days. The refund does NOT include outgoing shipping charge.
– The control arms on a vehicle are very important suspension component, as they are the component that links the spindle, hubs, and therefore wheel to the vehicle’s chassis. When they become worn it can cause problems for the vehicle that may compromise handling, comfort, and safety.
– Symptoms of bad outer Tie Rod End include:
+ Steering wheel vibration- If the bushings or ball joints in the control arm become excessively worn it can cause wheel shimmy, which may cause vibrations that may be felt in the wheel. The vibrations may increase as you accelerate and smooth out once you are traveling at speed.
+ Steering wandering- Excessively worn ball joints or bushings can cause the vehicle’s steering alignment to shift, which may cause the steering to pull to the left or right when traveling down the road. This will require a constant correction from the driver in order to steer the vehicle straight.
+ Clunking noises- If the bushings or ball joints develop excessive play or looseness, this can cause them to knock during takeoff, or when the vehicle is traveling over rough terrain.
– Product shape / configuration as shown in Photos, however the colour may varies depending on production batch and materials composition.