Front Curve Lower Control Arm for Proton Perdana – NEW
– Perdana SEi E55 (1995 – 1998)- 2.0 L 4G63 I4
– Perdana V6 E54 (1999 – 2010)- 2.0 L 6A12 V6
– MB912512 or Equivalent (Right Hand Side)
– MB912511 or Equivalent (Left Hand Side)
– Lower arm bush is included.
– Please note that this product comes with Left Hand Side and Right Hand Side variations. Please
ensure the product position has been chosen correctly when placing the order.
– Price quoted for only 1 side.
– We provide 3 months warranty against manufacturing and materials defect. Buyer shall responsible
for shipping charges for returns. Once the returned item is received and inspected, 100% of the
product purchased price will be refunded within 3 working days. The refund does NOT include
outgoing shipping charge.
– The control arms on a vehicle are very important suspension component, as they are the component
that links the spindle, hubs, and therefore wheel to the vehicle’s chassis. When they become worn it
can cause problems for the vehicle that may compromise handling, comfort, and safety.
– Symptoms of bad outer Tie Rod End include:
+ Steering wheel vibration- If the bushings or ball joints in the control arm become excessively worn it
can cause wheel shimmy, which may cause vibrations that may be felt in the wheel. The vibrations
may increase as you accelerate and smoothern out once you are traveling at speed.
+ Steering wandering- Excessively worn ball joints or bushings can cause the vehicle’s steering
alignment to shift, which may cause the steering to pull to the left or right when traveling down the
road. This will require a constant correction from the driver in order to steer the vehicle straight.
+ Clunking noises- If the bushings or ball joints develop excessive play or looseness, this can cause
them to knock during takeoff, or when the vehicle is traveling over rough terrain.
– Product shape / configuration as shown in Photos, however the colour may varies depending on
production batch and materials composition.
More Product Info: