Front Brake Pad – Perodua Kembara
– Perodua Kembara (1998 – 2008)
Part Number: D6070 or Equivalent
Brand: Perfect or Equivalent (Aftermarket Standard Replacement Parts)
– This item was certified to the Malaysian Standard MS1164 by SIRIM.
– Please verify the shape and configuration of your faulty part against the published product photos to ensure the correct product is being ordered.
– This item contains a set of 4 pieces brake pads for both Left and Right Hand side application.
– Brake pads are steel backing plates with friction material bound to the surface that faces the disc brake rotor. Brake pads convert the kinetic energy of the vehicle to thermal energy through friction. When the brakes are hydraulically applied, the caliper clamps or squeezes the two pads together onto the spinning rotor to slow/stop the vehicle.
– Common Symptoms of Brake Problem:
+ Screeching, grinding, squealing, rubbing and other eardrum piercing noises
+ Vibration and pulsation in the pedal or your steering wheel
+ Pressing down farther to complete braking functions.
+ That pungent burning smell near your tires
+ Brake warning light
– Brakes are critical safety items, so the maintenance must be carried out by qualified personnel.
– Bedding-in process must be performed for new brake pads.
– The manufacturer may change the product packaging from time to time without prior notice. Photos for illustration purpose only.