Drive Shaft- Proton Perdana SEi E55 V6 E54
Drive Shaft- Proton Perdana
– Perdana SEi E55 (1995 – 1998)- 2.0 L 4G63 I4
– Perdana V6 E54 (1999 – 2010)- 2.0 L 6A12 V6
Brand: Target or PNQ or PNM or ASCOII or MMC or LEE or GSP or KDD or Equivalent (Aftermarket Standard Replacement Parts)
– This product comes with Left Hand Side and Right Hand Side variations. Please ensure the product position has been chosen correctly when placing the order.
– Price quoted for 1 piece, which is for 1 side application only.
– This is an AFTERMARKET STANDARD REPLACEMENT PART. The product has been sold and used by many professional car mechanics, which has been proven GOOD in QUALITY and RELIABLE.
– We provide 3 Months Warranty against manufacturing and materials defect. Buyer shall responsible for shipping charges for returns. Once the returned item is received and inspected, 100% of the product purchased price will be refunded within 3 working days. The refund does NOT include outgoing shipping charge.
– A driveshaft is the cylindrical shaft that transmits torque from the engine to the wheels. Driveshafts are a very precisely balanced and weighted component, due to the fact that they rotate at very high speeds and torque values in order to turn the wheels.
– Signs of a bad drive shaft / drivetrain
+ Intense vibrations from underneath the vehicle
+ Abnormal noises
+ Difficulty turning and making it difficult to control the vehicle
– Faulty part of Drive Shaft is often diagnosed wrongly. So, it should be inspected carefully and repaired by experience mechanic.
– Vibrations and noises from underneath the vehicle may come from various sources as below:
+ Drive Shaft
+ Lower Arm
+ Upper Arm
+ Stabilizer Link
+ Arm Bush
+ Absorber Mounting
– Photos only for illustration purpose.