– Perodua Kancil, Nippa, Daihatsu Ceria (1994 – 2009)
– Perodua Kenari (2000 – 2009)
– Perodua Kelisa (2001 – 2007)
– Perodua Viva (2007 – 2014)
Part Number: 12151-87204 or Equivalent
– The transmission / gear box filter is situated above the transmission pan, which functions as a sieve to collect contaminants like dirt and debris before sending lubricating fluid to the transmission itself.
– A high-pitched whining noise that gets worse in reverse could mean that you have a clogged transmission fluid filter.
– This product includes Transmission Filter and Gasket.
– Product shape / configuration as shown in photos, however the colour may varies depending on production batch and materials composition. The manufacturer may change the product packaging from time to time without prior notice.