Alternator for Proton Perdana V6 E54 ( RECOND )
– Proton Perdana V6 E54 (1999 – 2010)- 2.0 L 6A12 V6
– This a REFURBISHED / RECONDITIONED product.
– We provide 3 months Warranty against manufacturing and material defect. Buyer shall responsible for shipping charges for returns. Once the returned item is received and inspected, 100% of the product purchased price will be refunded within 3 working days. The refund does NOT include outgoing shipping charge.
– As this is a reconditioned product, it is bound to have a failure rate of 10%. Please choose NEW / PREMIUM product, if a more reliable product is needed.
– This part is fully tested before shipped out from the factory. Sample of test report is as below.
– An alternator is a generator of electric power in you car and is a major component of your vehicle’s charging system. Whenever your engine is running, the alternator charges your battery and supplies additional electric power for the vehicle’s electrical systems.
– Symptoms of a bad alternator are
+ The warning indicator light in the dashboard titled “ALT” or “GEN” or “battery-shaped” warning light.
+ Headlights are dim or flickering.
+ Other electrical failures.
+ Strange noises.
+ Car stalls or has difficulty starting.
+ Battery dies.
– Battery, Fuse, Wiring, Drive Belt and Pulley Problems are often wrongly diagnosed as alternator problem. So, it should be inspected and repaired by experience mechanic.
– Product shape / configuration as shown in photos, however the colour may varies depending on production batch and materials composition. The manufacturer may change the product packaging from time to time without prior notice.