Front Absorber Mounting for Proton Saga BLM, Savvy (Proton Original)
- Proton Saga BLM (2008 - 2016)
- Proton Savvy (2005 - 2011)
Part Number: PW826448 or Equivalent
Brand: Proton Original
Special Terms and Conditions:
- NO WARRANTY will be provided for this product. This is due to the policy being set by the Original Equipments Makers/Genuine Parts Makers, and the parts were produced under tight QC inspection.
- NO Claim, NO Return, NO Exchange, NO Refund will be entertained once the product is taken out from the original packaging.
- We will ONLY ship 100% NEW product, which is never been used or applied on any vehicle.
- Price quoted for only 1 piece. Please order 2 pieces if it is needed for both Left and Right Hand side application.
- Absorber Mounting also called Strut Mount. It's a component that attaches the suspension absorber / strut to the vehicle. It insulates the tire noise & vibrations from the vehicle. Many front absorber mounting also contain a bearing or bearing plate that serves as the steering pivot.
- Worn absorber mounting / strut mounts or bearing plates can adversely affect vehicle handling and safety as they are an important component of the suspension system.
- Worn absorber mounting can cause vibrations. Worn absorber mounting allows the wheel tire combo to literally bounce rapidly and causing oscillation which induces wheel shake.
- Because absorber mounting is a normal wear and tear item, so it is always recommended to replace the mounts when you are changing absorber / struts.
- Vehicle alignment is required after replacing a absorber mounting / strut or mount for ensuring the vehicle stays aligned.
- Product shape / configuration as shown in Photos, however the colour may varies depending on production batch and materials composition.
How To Tell If Your Strut Mounts Are bad & How to Replace!
Fixing Broken Strut Mounts