Front Absorber Mounting for Proton Waja, Gen 2, Persona, Satria NEO (PREMIUM)
- Proton Waja (2000-2011)
- Proton Impian (2000-2011)
- Proton Gen 2 (2004-2011)
- Proton Persona (2007-2016)
- Proton Satria Neo (2006 - 2015)
Part Number: XW820608 or Equivalent
Brand: Aftermarket Standard Replacement Parts
- Price quoted for only 1 piece. Please order 2 pieces if it is needed for both Left and Right Hand side application.
- We provide 3 months Warranty against manufacturing and materials defect. Buyer shall responsible for shipping charges for returns. Once the returned item is received and inspected, 100% of the product purchased price will be refunded within 3 working days. The refund does NOT include outgoing shipping charge.
- Absorber Mounting also called Strut Mount. It's a component that attaches the suspension absorber / strut to the vehicle. It insulates the tire noise & vibrations from the vehicle. Many front absorber mounting also contain a bearing or bearing plate that serves as the steering pivot.
- Worn absorber mounting / strut mounts or bearing plates can adversely affect vehicle handling and safety as they are an important component of the suspension system.
- Worn absorber mounting can cause vibrations. Worn absorber mounting allows the wheel tire combo to literally bounce rapidly and causing oscillation which induces wheel shake.
- Because absorber mounting is a normal wear and tear item, so it is always recommended to replace the mounts when you are changing absorber / struts.
- Vehicle alignment is required after replacing a absorber mounting / strut or mount for ensuring the vehicle stays aligned.
- Product shape / configuration as shown in Photos, however the colour may varies depending on production batch and materials composition.
How To Tell If Your Strut Mounts Are bad & How to Replace!
Fixing Broken Strut Mounts