NGK Spark Plugs for Proton Gen 2, Persona, Satria NEO, BLM, Waja Campro, Exora CPS, Preve (BPR6EF11)
- Proton Gen 2 (2004 - 2011)
- Proton Persona (2007 - 2016)
- Proton Satria Neo (2006 - present)
- Proton Saga BLM (2008 - Present)
- Proton Waja Campro (2000 - 2011)
- Proton Exora CPS (2009 - Present) (NOT SUITABLE FOR Exora CFE Turbo)
- Proton Prevé (2012 - Present) (NOT SUITABLE FOR Preve CFE Turbo)
Brand: NGK Standard (100% Genuine / Original NGK Parts)
Part Number: BPR6EF11 or Equivalent
Thread Diameter: 14 mm
- Standard - OEM Spark Plugs
This is the workhorse, the plug that is at the heart of smooth- running engines around the world
- OEM Quality
- Consistent performance
- Plug of choice in millions of vehicles
- Trivalent metal plating has superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties
- Price quoted for a set of 4 pieces
- A spark plug is a critical engine component that provides the spark that ignites the air-fuel mixture that drives an engine.
- Spark plugs typically have a life expectancy of about 45,000 kilometres.
- Signs your spark plugs or ignition wires are due to be serviced or replaced:
- The engine idles roughly
- Having trouble starting your car in the morning
- Your car’s engine misfires
- Engine surge or hesitation
- High fuel consumption
- Lack of acceleration
- The item should be inspected thoroughly and repaired by experience mechanic as the below faulty parts are often diagnosed wrongly:
- Spark Plugs,
- Plug Wires / Cables,
- Ignition / Plug / Distributor Coil,
- Throttle Body
- Other Electrical System Related Parts (i.e. Wiring, Connectors, Relays etc)
- Other Fuel System Related Parts (i.e. Filter, Pump, Injector etc)
- Product as shown in photo. The manufacturer may change the product packaging from time to time without prior notice.
- This is 100% genuine product, please buy with confidence.
NGK Spark Plugs Types
Fouled Spark Plug
How to Test a Spark Plug
More Info about NGK Spark Plugs Co., Ltd.