Perodua D3-SP ATF- 1 litre (Perodua SP3 Genuine Automatic Transmission Fluid)
- Perodua Kancil, Nippa, Daihatsu Ceria (1994 - 2009) Auto
- Perodua Viva (2007 - 2014) Auto
- Perodua Kenari (2000 - 2009) Auto
- Perodua Kelisa (2001 - 2007) Auto
- Perodua Myvi (2005 - 2011) Auto
- Perodua Myvi (2011 - 2017) Auto
- Perodua Myvi (2017 – Present) Auto
- Perodua Alza (2009 - Present) Auto
- Perodua Kembara (1998 - 2008) Auto
- Perodua Rusa (1996 - 1998) Auto
- Perodua Axia (2014 – Present) Auto
- Perodua Bezza (2016 – Present) Auto
Brand: Perodua (100% Original / Genuine Parts by Perodua)
Part Number: 9004K-20000 or 9004K-10000 or Equivalent
(Incorrect transmission fluid may result in transmission malfunction or severe damage. Please identify the type of transmission fitted in your vehicle and check the specified fluid in your vehicle's owner's manual)
- Automatic transmission fluid (ATF), is the fluid used in vehicles with self-shifting or automatic transmissions. It is typically coloured red or green to distinguish it from engine oil and other fluids in the vehicle.
- Modern ATF typically contains a wide variety of chemical compounds intended to provide the required properties of a particular ATF specification. Most ATFs contain some combination of additives that improve lubricating qualities, such as anti-wear additives, rust and corrosion inhibitors, detergents, dispersants and surfactants (which protect and clean metal surfaces); kinematic viscosity and viscosity index improvers and modifiers, seal swell additives and agents (which extend the rotational speed range and temperature range of the additives' application); anti-foam additives and anti-oxidation compounds to inhibit oxidation and "boil-off" (which extends the life of the additives' application); cold-flow improvers, high-temperature thickeners, gasket conditioners, pour point depressant and petroleum dye.
- Vehicle manufacturer will identify the ATF specification appropriate for each vehicle. The vehicle's owner's manual will typically list the ATF specification(s) that are recommended by the manufacturer.
- Most manufacturers recommend that transmission fluid be changed every 40,000 or 2 years whichever comes first .
- The 5 signs transmission fluid needs to be changed:
- strange noises or even grinding coming from the transmission,
- you experience problems shifting gears,
- you experience some slippage when shifting gears,
- unexplained surging of you vehicle, and
- delay in movement after placing the vehicle in gear.
- These are genuine products, please buy with confidence.
- The manufacturer may change the product packaging from time to time without prior notice.
How to Change Automatic Transmission Fluid and Filter (COMPLETE Guide)