Oil Pump Assembly for Proton Gen 2, Persona, Saga BLM, Satria NEO, Exora, Waja CamPro
- Proton Gen 2 (2004 - 2011)
- Proton Persona (2007 - 2016)
- Proton Saga BLM (2008 - 2016)
- Proton Satria NEO (2006 - Present)
- Proton Exora (2009 - Present)
- Proton Waja (2000 - 2011) (with CAMPRO Engine only)
Special Terms and Conditions:
- NO WARRANTY will be provided for this product. This is due to the faulty part is often diagnosed wrongly; and also the policy being set by the Original Equipments Makers/Genuine Parts Makers for such high sensitive parts.
- NO Claim, NO Return, NO Exchange, NO Refund will be entertained once the product is taken out from the original packaging.
- We will ONLY ship 100% NEW product, which is never been used or applied on any vehicle.
- Faulty part of Oil Pump, Oil Pan, Oil Pressure Sensor / Switch and other related interconnected parts are often diagnosed wrongly. So, it should be inspected and repaired by experience mechanic.
- Product shape / configuration as shown in photos, however the colour may varies depending on production batch and materials composition. The manufacturer may change the product packaging from time to time without prior notice.
How to Check if an Oil Pump Is Bad
How To Check Oil Pressure -EricTheCarGuy
How the Engine Lubrication System Works