NS40ZL / 38B19L / 38B20L Maintenance Free Battery (PREMIUM)
- Perodua Kancil, Nippa, Daihatsu Ceria (1994 - 2009)
- Perodua Kenari (2000 - 2009)
- Perodua Kelisa (2001 - 2007)
- Perodua Myvi (2005 - Present)
- Perodua Kembara (1998 - 2008)
- Perodua Viva (2007 - Present)
- Perodua Alza (2009-Present)
- Perodua Rusa (1996-1998) (Modification Maybe Required)
- Perodua Nautica (2008 - Present) (Modification Maybe Required)
Part Number: NS40ZL or 38B19L or 38B20L or Equivalent
Brand: Varta or BOSCH S3 or Yokohama Gold or Century or Equivalent (depending on stock availability)
Length: about 187mm
Width: about 127mm
Total Height: about 227mm
Terminal Type: Small
Battery Layout: B
Special Terms and Conditions:
- Only Self Collect is allowed for this item. Postage and mailing of battery is prohibited as it contains hazardous/corrosive acids.
- We provide 12 Months Warranty against manufacturing and materials defect for Petrol Vehicles AND Domestic Users; 6 months for Diesel Vehicles AND / OR Commercial Users i.e. Taxi.
- Customer shall responsible for shipping charges for returns.
- Customer must provide the official warranty card and receipt for claim process.
- However before any claim, customers have to confirm and address all non-battery related problems i.e faulty starter, faulty alternator, faulty wiring and etc.
- Once the returned battery is received and inspected, brand new replacement battery will be arranged within 3 working days.
- We will not be responsible for any customers' loss-of-use claim.
- Replacement batteries will be covered for the remaining warranty period of the initial battery purchase.
- Replacement batteries will be same brand; same model as former battery, exchange will not be accepted. If the battery no longer in stock, it will be replaced by another equivalent battery model.
- Warranty will be null and void in any of the following events
- Failure of the customer to show a receipt as proof of purchase.
- Battery damage caused by collision and natural disasters, such as floods, fire, etc
- Breakage of battery container or cover.
- Battery positive or negative poles/posts dissolved or reshaped due to improper installation.
- Purchase date located at battery surface has been altered.
- Usage of unsuitable additive or fluid (pipe water) caused contamination of the electrolyte and damaged to the battery
- Malfunction of vehicle charging and electrical system.
- Battery faulty due to customer abuse or negligence, improper handling, improper maintenance (for wet battery).
- Product shape / configuration as shown in photos, however the colour may varies depending on production batch and materials composition. The manufacturer may change the product packaging from time to time without prior notice.
As part of environment conservation activities, we will buy back your old faulty battery for MYR 10 each.